CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

This Is How We Stroll...

One of our VERY FAVORITE things to do as a family is go on walks around our neighborhood. It's a great time to de-stress and talk without many distractions. Usually, Walker ends up like the above pictures. Precious, sleepy rider! Thanks to an anonymous gift giver who gaves us this amazing BOB baby jogger...it makes things way more enjoyable for everyone. The ride is way less bumpy for Walker when mom decides to take off and run a few laps around the block. I love it for the other important reason of getting my 60 lbs. of baby weight off. Yes, I gained 60lbs. being pregnant with this little guy and proud of it. I walked and exercised and ate right, but it just happened. We don't own a scale, so my only indicator as to when I'm back to fighting weight is how I fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes. I have a little ways to go, but this jogger is for sure getting me there quicker. Thanks gift giver! We appreciate and love you. Thanks for enabling us to have way more family time together with your gift.
So now you know how we stroll.... (haha)!

1 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

don't feel bad. i gained 60 with camp =)
but i only gained 35 with nash...
funny thing... the 35 has taken WAY longer to get off than the 60 did!!!